Voice and Data Solutions from DBS
DBS now offers over 50 voice and data carrier services to choose from. By effectively delivering the entire carrier services marketplace to your doorstep, we’ve extended our ability to serve as your comprehensive technology advocate. We can now leverage our partnerships with virtually every national and regional carrier service provider to design a voice, data, and Internet solution customized specifically for your needs.
This personalized approach typically helps companies significantly increase their bandwidth for the same cost or less than they currently pay. Our diverse range of carrier partners includes Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Comcast, Qwest, Level 3 Communications, Paetec, Netcarrier, Broadview Networks, VoxNet, and many more.
A full range of carrier services are available, including:
- SIP Trunking: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is emerging as the new “de facto” standard for VoIP communications, multimedia, audio/video/Web conferencing and more.
- Hosted VoIP/Hosted PBX: Hosted VoIP (otherwise known as Hosted PBX) represents the latest wave in phone system technology. With Hosted VoIP, the phone system server resides in the provider’s data center instead of your office. Since the system itself is offsite, Hosted VoIP offers Web-based access to configure the system, define how you want calls to flow, view call detail records & billing information and more.
- Business-Class Cable Internet, Phone & TV: Cable Internet & Voice are a great way for small businesses to get cost-effective, high bandwidth connections & phone service. Because the cost is so low, it also works great as a backup connection.
- T1 Services: T1 services offer high bandwidth via a dedicated digital connection with robust Quality of Service capabilities. DBS offers a full range of T1 services, including DS3, NxT1, PRI, Digital T1, Fractionalized T1 and more.
- Ethernet Services: Ethernet is a next generation method of delivering voice and data using the Internet, providing a cost effective way to provide high levels of bandwidth (up to 1 Gigabit for network-based apps!) DBS provides a full range of Ethernet services, including LAN, Private Line, Virtual Private Line, and Ethernet over Copper (EoC).
- Analog Services: We provide traditional analog lines and trunks for businesses of all sizes, whether you need them for faxing, alarm lines, or just for backup purposes.
We are offering our clients a free telecommunications audit (a $300+ value) to analyze your phone, Internet and data bills. The audit will help determine your needs and if increasing your bandwidth or consolidating your communications resources will save you money. We’ll set up an appointment that’s convenient for your schedule.
It’s worth evaluating your options, even if you have months or even years left on your contract. At the very least, DBS can help provide guidance about what services and providers to consider once your contracts end. Don’t miss out on this free chance to assess your present and future telecommunications needs!
Contact DBS today for more information.