Construction Project Management Software
Managing successful construction projects involves the work of many people, from accounting through project management and field operations. Spectrum Project Management connects everyone involved, providing the up-to-date information they need to manage the flow of work and flow of money.
Project Management Redesigned
Many contractors still struggle with merging and organizing data from multiple applications to manage their projects. Spectrum Project Management provides a single platform that serves every team member – from the office to the field. Because all of Spectrum’s applications are integrated, you can view job cost and operational data within one construction software application.
Document Management and Communication
Spectrum Project Management includes document and communication management features that make it easy to share information with everyone on your team. Store all your project documents from plans and specs to submittals and even emails in one cloud-based application that you can access from anywhere on any device. Spectrum Project Management includes the same document control engine as our Venture Project Collaboration Software, giving you a powerful set of tools, including:
- Customized views for each user
- Many built-in apps and tools to build your own
- Drill down into project details
- Free access to everyone in your company
We’ve taken the traditional project log and turned it into a command and control screen that gives you a 360 degree view of every project. Spectrum’s Project Log combines job cost, job progress, and field data together to create a complete picture of every project. Instead of maintaining multiple logs for different events or activities, Spectrum provides one central log with a set of powerful viewing, sorting and filtering tools. And instead of dictating what you can do, we give you the ability to create custom log categories for anything you need to track and control. Other features of the Project Log include:
- Ball in court management – Always know who is responsible for the next step of a task or an approval process.
- Push button export to MS Excel – All your custom sorting and grouping is preserved when you move your log information into a spreadsheet.
- Custom views – Create multiple views of your project log information, then save these for one-click updates every time you need them.
- Integrated document management – Send and receive emails directly from the Project Log, including attachments. Drill down on log entries and have the associated documents appear right on your screen.
Project Information Anywhere
Because Spectrum Project Management is web-based, you can access your information from any Internet-connected device using a browser. The easy to use interface means you spend less time digging through menu items and more time managing your projects. Spectrum Project Management’s mobility and usability provide the information you need in the field without sacrificing the analytics and detail you need back at the office.
Contact Us Today
Decisive Business Systems, LLC
7150 North Park Drive
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Toll Free: 866.203.8948