Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Employee availability and access to reliable communication services is essential for success in today’s competitive business environment. Customers expect your business to be ready and willing to provide excellent customer service at any time and at any place. To connect your employees and customers, you need a powerful, reliable communications system at an affordable price. A Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) system offers unified office and mobile communications which are managed in one location and can be accessed securely from any web browser anywhere in the world.
To manage costs, more and more companies are switching to Voice over IP (VoIP) service.
- High quality audio with excellent reliability and no annoying delays
- Reduce monthly telephone expenses by 50%
- Superb remote monitoring and management of your communications system
- Seamless connectivity between your customers and your employees regardless of location
- Easy-to-use Cisco and Polycom Small Business IP phones available for instant productivity
- Rest easier thanks to excellent automatic failover features
- Features such as find-me / follow-me call routing, world-class voicemail and conferencing – included at no extra cost
DBS also offers a free telecommunications audit (a $300+ value) to analyze your phone, Internet and data bills. The audit will help you determine your needs and if increasing your bandwidth or consolidating your communications resources will save you money. Contact us to learn more and we’ll set up an appointment that’s convenient for your schedule. Special packages from Star2Star, Cisco, Altigen, and a wide variety of telephone service providers are available.
Contact DBS today for more information.
Contact Us Today
Decisive Business Systems, LLC.
7150 North Park Drive
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Toll Free: 866.203.8948